Gluten is derived from the word ‘glue.’ Generally means to its consistency when dissolved in water. Bread, cakes, pasta, and other baked food items include gluten.
What is Gluten-free means?
Going gluten-free means avoiding highly processed and high-cholesterol food items.
Some facts about Gluten
- Gluten does not deliver any vital nutrients.
- Gluten causes stomach irritation to a person with celiac disease.
- Why is a Gluten-free diet a healthier choice?
- A gluten-free diet is enhances energy levels.
- Aids in Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Removes unhealthy food items from your diet.
- A gluten- free diet can boost bone health.
Dawn Lee’s Gluten-free Healthy Platters:
Healthy Seed Mix is an ideal blend of greens, nuts, spices, and dry fruits.
21 Superfood Mix is a perfect blend of Ragi , nuts , dryfruits , raisins, seeds , crainberries, peanuts , coconut , makhana crush , dates and green cardamom.
Ragi, Almond and Nut Mix is fantastic pairing of Ragi , kashmiri almonds , seeds, raisins and nuts.
Dryfruit Laddoos are a conceptual blend of dryfruits,nuts, seeds, dates and A2 billona ghee.
Dawn Lee Gluten-free food range speciality
- 100% Authentic food items
- Sugar – free
- White salt-free
Visit our franchise store – Jain Roots.