501 Princess Empire, Race Course Road,
Indore – 452 001, India
Top 5 Superfoods to boost a healthy diet
Today we are living in a time where health should be our top priority. We are getting more aware of our health like what are we eating? Are we getting all the nutrition our body needs?
Here comes the term “Superfood” in the world of nutrition. So let’s understand –
What is Superfood?
Superfood is now a buzzword. But there is not any specific superfood definition.
In the nutritional world, superfoods are those which are high in nutrients and low in calories.
Superfood can be called “super” only if –
It has a plethora of benefits.
It suits all body types.
It has Versatile Uses.
Also not only intake of one superfood is enough. We need to intake in patterns or different varieties.
Benefits of Superfoods
If you use the best quality superfood definitely you will get the right benefits to boost a healthy diet.
Let’s find out some –
- Superfoods contain more vitamins and minerals.
- They have such properties that are high antioxidants.
- Disease Fighting Properties.
- Strong Immunity.
Here you will find the top 5 Superfoods to boost a healthy diet. Also the variety of superfoods that are easily available in our kitchen.
1. Turmeric ( Haldi )
- Turmeric is the superfood that has been used traditionally for many years in ayurvedic medicines.
- It has a main bioactive compound called curcumin.
- Curcumin has high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Also it has antibiotic and antiseptic properties. In India, people are using turmeric as medicine to apply on wounds.
Our speciality –
So do you want the best quality Turmeric in your spice rack?
Here best quality refers to more than 6% curcumin and high potency and pesticide free. Dawn Lee brings for you the same at affordable prices.
Check out our website for high curcumin turmeric powder.
Now available on Amazon & Flipkart also.
2. Kashmiri Almonds
- Almonds are a rich source of omega fatty acids.
- Almonds are higher in nutrition.
- Almonds are really good for skin and hair glow.
- Almonds act as tonic for heart and brain.
- Our body absorbs nutrition better with intake of almonds.
- Almonds has high Vitamin E. So it is widely used in the Health & Beauty industry.
Do you know?
Generally, Imported products pass through the fumigation process to control insect pests, so it doesn’t remain pure.
The specialty of Kashmiri Almonds is that it is an indigenous product.
It is produced in Kashmiri valley which is popularly known for chemical fertilizer free production.
If you have turned vegan, this is best for you as when Kashmiri almonds soak with milk it enhances the power of milk.
- Walnuts contain high antioxidant properties that help in preventing ageing.
- Intake of a handful of walnuts promotes a healthy heart that improves blood cholesterol level.
- Being a rich source of omega -3 fats it lowers the risk of heart disease.
- It act as anti-inflammatory
- It helps in control of appetite and weight.
Learn more about Walnuts –
Walnuts are quite bitter in taste. If walnuts have a bitter taste then it has high oil content.
Bitter taste almonds are high in medicinal use also for diabetic patients.
4. Ceylon Cinnamon
- Ceylon Cinnamon has been added to many health conscious diets.
- It has unique and valuable properties promoting good health.
- It contains some important minerals and vitamins and is a good source of manganese, iron & calcium.
- Cinnamon spice can normalize insulin levels in the body.
- It can lower blood sugar levels and also reduce the risk of heart disease.
Learn more –
Cinnamon is widely used in cooking as a spice. But if we get true cinnamon it can protect against diabetes and many diseases.
Ceylon cinnamon exported from Sri Lanka, which is a chemical free producer.
5. Black Pepper
- Black pepper contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, flavonoid, carotene and other antioxidants.
- Such wonderful properties that can prevent breast cancer.
- It contains peperine which is helpful in getting rid of indigestion, diarrhea, constipation & acidity.
- When added in limited quantities in face scrub, it removes dead skin. Enhance blood circulation.
- It is very effective in cough & cold.
Our speciality –
- Black pepper has outstanding properties that can even cure many diseases.
- We promote the use of black pepper instead of red chili.
- Dawn Lee provides black pepper in crusher bottle packaging. So it’s easy to use in powder form.
When you store powder it loses its effectiveness after some time. The natural oil evaporates.
You can shop our high quality Black pepper here –