Traveling is the most memorable experience in our life. When we leave our home, either for a short or long duration of time. We try to pack up all the essential stuff that we consider not getting somewhere else.
In the list of our traveling essentials, we also carry some eatables and snacks. It is healthy to eat homemade for short hunger or cravings instead of eating outside.
As we deal with another atmosphere, season changes make us fall sick easily. So we have to carry medicines. But what if some healthier alternatives can prevent you from these traveling sicknesses? And also does not make you feel missing home.
3 things you must have in the Travelling kit, which are our specials, and you are really going to love it.
Check out these –
1. Clove (Roasted)
While traveling, we feel like chewing gums and toffees, which contain more sugar. Here is the best alternative, Roasted Clove (Laung). So, change your eating habits while traveling.
- Taking roasted cloves has many benefits. Mainly it is good for health.
- It reduces abnormal eating habits and unusual cravings for snacks.
- It can keep the mouth germ free and smell-free.
- It can prevent irregular eating habits.
- It is very good for teeth. It strengthens our teeth.
2. Cure Pep
Cure Pep is Dawnlee’s special product in natural antibiotics.
- It is the fusion of curcumin-rich turmeric and black pepper.
- It is recommended that little Black Pepper be used along with Turmeric for increasing the absorption of Curcumin in our body -Strong Anti-Oxidant and Speeds up post-operative recovery.
The signature is a Dawn Lee special product. It is a combination of cardamom and Saffron, which is rich in taste. Its aroma enhances the flavor and natural color of milk.
For milk lovers who have regular habits of taking milk with breakfast or dinner. This is a perfect and healthy combination.