No products in the cart.
Rose Petal Powder | Desi Gulab | Beauty Enhancer Face Pack | High Aroma | Natural Rose Syrup Delight, Preservative Free
Embrace the Healing Elixir: Dawn Lee’s Rose Petal Powder, Crafted from Pure Indian Rose Petals.
- Indian Rose in Ayurveda: Cherished for its medicinal properties in Ayurveda.
- Aromatic Excellence: More aromatic than hybrid varieties, offering a captivating scent.
- Wild and Natural: Not a hybrid, it’s wild and naturally grown, preserving its authentic essence.
- Skin Cooling Effects: Renowned for its skin-cooling attributes, offering relief and refreshment.
- Rose Syrup Delight: Perfect for crafting delightful rose syrups, a treat for the senses.
- Natural coolant, Calms the senses
Dawn Lee’s Rose Petal Powder is a blend of dried Indian rose petals, ideal for emotional balance. Acting as a powerful tonic for the heart, it enhances positive emotions and intensifies the experience of happiness and bliss by balancing Sadhaka Pitta. Embrace the soothing and uplifting effects of this potent powder for emotional well-being.
“Embrace the Healing Elixir: Dawn Lee’s Rose Petal Powder, Crafted from Pure Indian Rose Petals, a Timeless Tradition of Wellness.”
The Indian rose, commonly known as desi gulab, is a highly fragrant flower that emits a soothing aroma. In Ayurveda, it is called ‘Taruni,’ symbolizing its “beauty beyond imagination”. Sacred floral symbol of love, beauty, and purity.
Indian Damask roses have medicinal properties compared to hybrid roses. They are more fragrant and calming than hybrid roses.
The Indian rose is widely celebrated in India for its various remarkable qualities.
- It is edible and used in the preparation of Gulkand (rose petal preserve).
- It is utilized in Ayurvedic medicine.
- The petals are commonly used in cosmetics for their benefits on all skin types.
- Even when dried, the rose petals retain their delicate fragrance, making them ideal for potpourris.
- Rose petals, in dry or water form, are added to desserts.
- Rose oil is an essential ingredient in it (attar), traditional perfumes.
Desi Gulab (Indian rose) in Ayurvedic Aromatherapy:
Desi Gulab is prized in Ayurveda, the ancient healing system for its aromatic qualities. Aromatherapy with Desi Gulab promotes relaxation, reduces stress, and uplifts the mind. Its soothing fragrance brings harmony to the body, mind, and soul.
Dawn Lee Rose Petal Powder is preservative free, with No added fillers or additives, and made with 100% natural Indian rose. It has a good effect on your digestive system and is also a diuretic.
Is Rose Sharbat Healthy?
The basic Ingredients of Rose Sharbat are khand sugar and pure rose powder or extract.
But now what we get is a sugar syrup laden with artificial color, flavors, preservatives, fragrance, etc. with very little “natural” ingredient in it.
Rose syrup contains 70-80% of sugar, which is so harmful to health.
If you want a refreshing and healthy drink that is safe for your kids too.
Make healthy and refreshing Rose Syrup at home with Dawn Lee Rose Petal Powder.
(Based on several studies) Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, relaxant, Boost digestive fire, rich in vitamin C, B, and K
|How To Use||
• Rose water mix it well in freshwater for a few hours and stir well before use.
To know more about uses or recipes check us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dawnleeindia
Q & A
Free Shipping on all orders. Delivering all over India.
Delivery & Return
We want you to be happy with your purchase and we apologize if it is not. For whatever reason that you are not satisfied, we would be most happy to provide exchanges and returns for all items purchased from us if the following conditions are met.
All exchanges and returns would need to be raised within 7 days of the invoice date for orders. For locals, there is also an option to exchange at any of our franchise stores. All requests for returns however, would need to be strictly made online at email@example.com