₹49 – ₹139(Per 100Gm)
Chana or Gram is a legume, a member of the Fabaceae family. Roasted Chana, often named Roasted Gram, Bhuna Chana, Chickpea, Bengal Gram, Pottu Kadalai, Kala Chana, and Varukadalai” is a very nourishing and wholesome snack. Due to their high nutritional value, grams are classified as protein and a vegetable. Any time is a good time to eat these low-GI, fat-free, and sodium-free snacks.
400gm, 200gm, 100gm
|Roasted Chana Health Benefits (Based on several studies)||
1. Roasted Chanas' high potassium content can assist in stabilizing your blood pressure by balancing the effects of the sodium in your blood.
2. Roasted in Selenium, it depletes the blood of several cancer-causing elements, preventing inflammation and tumor growth.
3. Iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphate, manganese, and numerous other vitamins. They're all present in the Roasted Chanas, too! They also aid in preserving bone structure and strength.
4. Roasted Chana is rich in Choline, which controls brain function. It supports and optimizes brain function.
5. Roasted Chana is rich in Zinc, a natural acne fighter. When you consume Roasted Chana, your skin stays healthy, young, and youthful.
|How to Use||
1. It can be included in any chaat, particularly Mixed Sprouts Bhel and Murmure Bhel.
2. To prepare your own delectable and tangy chat, combine Roasted Chana with tomatoes, onions, salt, and lemon juice.
3. One of the fantastic combinations is ‘Jaggery and Gram’ (Gur Aur Chana), which has many health perks to assist your overall well-being.