Rishi Vagbhatt calls it ‘Tila Taila’and defines it as the best oil among the others in Tila Varga in Ashtanga Hridayam. He states that because of its ‘Tikshna and Vyavayi Guna’, it profoundly touches the body’s channels and nourishes them. One of the first oil seeds likely known to humankind is Sesame Seeds. Black Sesame Seeds are a great source of fiber, linoleic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, lecithin, silicic acid, zinc, and vitamins A, B6, K, and E. They are also high in calcium, iron, copper, magnesium, and phosphorus.
|Dimensions||1 × 2 × 5 cm|
400gm, 200gm, 100gm
|Health Benefits (based on several studies)||
1. Black Sesame Seeds encompass several nutrients that may enhance the body's generation of melanin, which leads to natural hair coloring and keeps you looking young for longer!
2. Sesamin and sesamol are two substances that can be present in Black Sesame Seeds. Sesamin is vital for the eradication of cancer cells and the elimination of cancer cells from the body.
3. Sesame Seeds are significant in copper and a miracle food for healing a plethora of diseases like arthritis.
4. People with bone problems are advised to consume Sesame Seeds as part of their diet. It is the ideal remedy for weak bones.
5. Black Sesame Seeds are plentiful in Magnesium, a natural vasodilator that lowers blood pressure.
6. Black Sesame Seeds are loaded with potent antioxidants and have antibacterial and antiviral characteristics. Because it brings blood and nourishment, it improves your skin in many ways.
|How To Use||
It's simple to consume this nutritious seed.
1. Garnish it on your salads, soups, and other food preparations.