₹199 – ₹285(Per 50-100Gm)
Black Bal Harad is an Ayurvedic herb that has impressive health advantages. It is also referred to as Bal Harad, Kali Harad, Laghu Harad, and Choti Harad. The Harad, also termed Haritaki, is the name of the dried fruits of the Terminalia Chebula tree. This herb grows all over Asia, specifically in forests.
They have a rich history of therapeutic application as a panacea, adaptogenic tonic, and all-natural remedy for several disorders and illnesses. Iron, manganese, selenium, copper, vitamin C, and other nutrients are found in Black Bal Harad, which nourishes the body.
Black Bal Harad
|Health Benefits (based on several studies)||
1. Chewing Black Bal Harad promotes digestion.
2. If taken after food, it assists in the removal of all toxins carried on by food poisoning.
3. It relieves gastric troubles and migraines.
4. It taken with salt, it soothes the Kapha Dosha
5. When combined with sugar, it balances Pitta disorders, and when combined with ghee, it balances Vata problems.
6. It cleanses the body's toxins while curing numerous diseases.
7. Besides having antibacterial and antioxidant properties, Black Bal Harad supports healthy tissue growth.
|How to Use||
1. Take one entire piece, keep it in your mouth for half an hour, and then chew it.
2. You can little fry the Black Bal Harad with 1 to 2 tablespoons of ghee and crush it into the powder; digestion will be improved by taking half spoon of water daily in the morning.
3. You can consume Black Bal Harad with one tablespoon of honey daily to treat the burning sensation in urine and urinary disorders.
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight.
|Allergens / Caution||
Packed in a facility that processes cereals, nuts and spices. May contain trace elements.