In History India is the biggest exporter of spices. Around 70% of turmeric is exported by India. In India, turmeric has been used for centuries, where it was used as a cooking spice and also has some religious significance. Also, turmeric has a medicinal use for long years in ayurveda.
Turmeric has such wonderful properties that can cure many diseases too. Did you know facts about Turmeric? Let’s learn all about turmeric here. Turmeric (Haldi) is a product of the plant ‘Curcumin longa’, which belongs to the ginger family. It has a sparkling yellow color.
So, what is so special about turmeric!!
Do you know CURCUMIN?
Curcumin is the main bioactive component of turmeric, which makes turmeric this special. Many of us don’t know about Curcumin. The amazing health benefits that we get from turmeric mainly occur due to curcumin. Curcumin increases WBC (White Blood Cell) count in our body, which boosts immunity. It also has cardioprotective effects that can reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer too. So, now you are aware of curcumin. There are several turmeric powders available in the market. You are also using one of those brands. But did you ever check its ingredients?
Curcumin can be taken in adequate measure, not very high or low percent. In the market, they are selling chemical mix, artificial colored turmeric, which is not at all healthy.
High Curcumin Turmeric Powder
If you want natural, chemical-free turmeric powder.
Check here –
One of Dawn Lee’s special products is High Curcumin turmeric powder. It has above 6% of curcumin, which is beneficial for health. Also, it is a handmade, natural, and chemical-free product.
Amazing facts about Turmeric –
#Fact1 – Reduce Inflammation
1. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and powerful antioxidants.
2. It can prevent chronic diseases.
3. It is really helpful in cough and cold.
4. In India, people often drink turmeric milk when they fall sick.
#Fact2 – Booster [Black pepper + Turmeric]
1. Curcumin is poorly absorbed into the bloodstream in our body.
2. There is a little hack that the most curcumin gets absorbed into the body – Consume black pepper with turmeric.
3. Black pepper contains piperine, It increases the absorption of curcumin by about 2000%.
Fact3 – Various
1. Not just enhancing the taste or color of food, turmeric has incredible benefits for the body from skin, heart, liver, brain, and so on.
2. Turmeric can be consumed regularly up to 1 tablespoon if you are taking the right and high potency curcumin turmeric.
How to Identify High Curcumin Turmeric?
The darker the pinkish color in turmeric, Higher is the Curcumin content.